Prime Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, MALAKAND, PAKISTAN
News ID : 83998 Video Version : 1 Script Version : 1
Pakistani PM in picturesque Malakand Division on a daylong visit.
Pakistani Prime Minister visits Malakand Division in northwest Pakistan; opens new block in University; inspects tunnels on Swat Expressway
Shotlist: MALAKAND , PAKISTAN (MARCH 19, 2021) ( VNA – ACCESS ALL)
- EXTERIOR OF UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
- PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER IMRAN KHAN ARRIVING
- SIGNBOARDS OF ACADEMIC BLOCK AND WOMEN’S SUB CAMPUS
- KHAN UNVEILING PLAQUE OF NEW BLOCK
- VARIOUS OF KHAN AND ACCOMPANYING OFFICIALS PRAYING WITH RAISED HANDS
- VARIOUS OF KHAN INSPECTING NEW BLOCK/ CLASSROOMS
- KHAN BEING BRIEFED ABOUT NEW BLOCK FOR WOMEN SUB CAMPUS
- PICTURE OF UNIVERSITY BLOCK
- BANNER ABOUT INAUGURATION CEREMONY OF SWAT MOTORWAY
- VARIOUS OF KHAN BEING BRIEFED ABOUT TUNNELS OF SWAT EXPRESSWAY
- KHAN ARRIVING TO INAUGURATE SWAT EXPRESSWAY
- PLAQUE THAT READS (IN ENGLISH): “INAUGURATION OF SWAT MOTORWAY BY MR. IMRAN KHAN, HONORABLE PRIME MINISTER, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKITSAN, MARCH 2021”
- VARIOUS OF KHAN AND OFFICIALS OFFERING PRAYERS AFTER INAUGURATION
- VARIOUS OF KHAN’S MOTOCADE DRIVING THROUGH NEWLY OPENED TUNNELS
- MOTORCADE EMERGING FROM TUNNEL’
- POSTER OF INAUGURATION CEREMONY ON ROAD
- STORY: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan visited Malakand Friday (March 19) , where he inspected three tunnels completed on Swat Expressway, and also inaugurated a new block in the University of Malakand.
- He was accompanied by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Shah Farman Khan and Chief Minister Mahmood Khan.
- Addressing a gathering at the Malakand University in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) where he inaugurated a new academic block and an examination centre, the Prime Minister said an educated population can take a country to heights it has never attained before, adding “The more we spend on our youth, the more value we add to our society.”
- The PM also inaugurated a Women sub campus at Batkhella in Malakand District.
Later, the Premier inaugurated three newly constructed tunnels on the Swat Expressway.
Before driving through the tunnels, the PM was briefed about the project by the DG Frontier Works Organization (FWO) which is constructing the expressway.
The 80-long expressway comprises seven interchanges and three new tunnels of 1,266, 271 and 324 meters length.